Pesquise neste blog / Search in this blog

Carregando...

quarta-feira, 24 de maio de 2006

The Unfolding - 1967 - How to Blow Your Mind and Have a Freak-Out Party

Banda de acid rock de um disco só, e pra variar com título quilométrico... Um lado é dedicado ao ácido e, o outro, à meditação.

Achei um link muito legal que fala do disco:
http://www.hipwax.com/liners/freakout.html

Tracklisting:
Side 1: Acid Rock
I've Got a Zebra -- She Can Fly
Play Your Game
Girl from Nowhere
Flora's Holiday
Love Supreme Deal
Side 2: Meditations
Prana
Electric Buddha
Hare Krishna
Parable

Contribuição: Leandro Fazio
Local: 1967psycho3@gmail.com

Novo link (12/03/2007): http://www.badongo.com/file/2450159

2 comentários:

  1. Oh my god!
    I used to own this record. I love it, admittedly mostly for the cover. I lost track of it between apartment moves - and I've regretted it since. I also named a favorite mix tape after this...oh, the memories.
    Muchas Gracias!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I love hunting down the obscure and indeed you seem to have hit the nail on the head with this one....looking forward to listening to it and thank you very much for sharing this

    ResponderExcluir